INCLUDES 3 REELS! The Paterson Multi-Reel 3 Developing Tank is constructed from high-impact polystyrene that stands up to high volume use. This tank has no hidden parts, and is always easy to keep clean.
The Super System 4 Tanks are durable, easy to use, and provide consistent, even film development.
They feature a unique snap-in light trapping funnel for quick filling and emptying, to ensure even development and precise processing times.
Super System 4 Tanks offer a choice of agitation methods; use inversion agitation, rotary agitation with the removable agitator rod supplied, or a combination of both.
This tank is supplied without reels so that a system best suited to the users needs can be built up. Included with the tank itself is the center column, agitator rod, funnel and lid.
- Includes three adjustable reels that will adjust to: 35mm, 126, 127, 120 or 220 film formats.
- The thoughtful design of Super System 4 includes a funnel which locks in place to keep reels secure. And as an extra safety feature, the cap cannot be locked if the funnel is improperly seated.
- Chemicals pour without splash, and solution quantities are permanently indicated on the bottom of every tank.
- All parts are interchangeable.
- The Super System 4 is simple to load, fast to fill, and easy to clean.
- A large diameter one piece lid and funnel which clips into place positively and securely, enabling the tank to be filled and emptied quickly.